A Refractometer is a precision optical instrument designed to measure the concentration or mixture ratio of water soluble fluids. It measures refractive index, the speed at which light passes through a liquid. The denser the liquid the slower the light will travel through it, and the higher its reading will be on the refractometer.
In laboratory medicine, a refractometer is used to measure the total plasma protein in a blood sample and urine specific gravity in a urine sample.The refractometer is used to help identify gem materials by measuring their refractive index, one of the principal properties used in determining the type of a gemstone.
When light enters a liquid it changes direction; this is called refraction. Refractometers measure the degree to which the light changes direction, called the angle of refraction. A refractometer takes the refraction angles and correlates them to refractive index (nD) values that have been established.
Ask For Enquiry of Report:
Atago,Anton paar,Reichert,Mettler-Toledo,VEE GEE Scientific,SCHMIDT + HAENSCH GmbH & Co.,Bellingham + Stanley,KYOTO ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING,KERN,SPER SCIENTIFIC,A.KRÃ¼SS Optronic,K-Patents OY,Milwaukee Instruments,Hanna Instruments,MISCO,ARIANA
Segmentation by type:
- Digital Handheld Refractometers
- Laboratory or Abbe Refractometers (benchtop refractometers)
- Inline Process Refractometers
Segmentation by Application:
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
- Research and Development Institute
Early buyers will receive 40% customization on reports:
Key Highlights of digital Refractometer:
- Digital Refractometer product range, market overview, market opportunity, market drivers and market risks.
- Best digital refractometer manufacturer profile with price, sale, revenue and world market share of digital refractometer in 2017 and 2018.
- Analyzes country-specific sales data by sales, revenue, and market share in major countries around the world from 2014 to 2019.
- Sales market share by type and application and sales market share by type and application from 2014 to 2019
- Digital Refractometers Competitive situation, sales, revenue and market share of the world’s leading manufacturers are analyzed with emphasis on horizontal contrast.
- Digital Refractometers analysis data is presented at the regional level to show regional sales, sales and growth from 2014 to 2019. Digital Refractometers Market Forecast by Region, Type and Application, including Sales and Revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Digital Refractometer describes sales channels, distributors, customers, findings and conclusions, appendices and data sources.
204, Professional Centre,
7950 NW 53rd Street, Miami, Florida 33166