Light naphtha can refer to either a finished product used as a petrochemical feedstock or a distillation cut commonly called light straight run naphtha. It is composed of pentane and slightly heavier material.
In a refinery, light naphtha is often blended directly into gasoline.
Naphtha is a flammable liquid made from distilling petroleum. It looks like gasoline. Naphtha is used to dilute heavy oil to help move it through pipelines, to make high-octane gas, to make lighter fluid, and even to clean metal.
Ask for Sample Report:
Leading players include:
Total SA, Indian Oil Corp., Novatek, Lotte Chemical Corp., Novachem, SABIC, and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
Market segment by Type:
- Cloud Services
- Internet Television
Market segment by Application, split into
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
Get Reasonable Discount up to 40% on this exclusive Report:
Table of Contents:
Global Light Naphtha Market study objectives are:
- To study and analyze the Light Naphtha industry sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- To study the major players in the world (North America, China, Europe, India, Japan, Southeast Asia), to study the sales, value and market size of major players in the world.
- Main Focus on the world major Light Naphtha industry players, to study the sales, value, industry size and future expansions plans.
- Main Focus on the world key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the industry competition landscape, SWOT analysis for Light Naphtha industry.
- To define, describe and forecast the Global Light Naphtha industry 2018 by key players, region, type, application.
- To analyze the world major geographical regions as well as sub-regions Light Naphtha industry, their potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To study important trends and segments driving or inhibiting the worlds Light Naphtha industry growth.
- To study the opportunities in the world Light Naphtha industry for stakeholders by identifying the growth segments.
- To study every submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the Light Naphtha industry.
- To study competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the Light Naphtha industry.
The Light Naphtha report is segmented to provide a clear and precise view of the global Light Naphtha market statistics and market estimates. Light Naphtha report Data represented in the form of graphs, charts, and figures will show the Light Naphtha growth rate, volume, target consumer analysis. This report presents the crucial data to all Light Naphtha industry aspirants which will facilitate useful business decisions.
We at, QYReports , a leading market research report publisher accommodate more than 4,000 celebrated clients worldwide putting them at advantage in today’s competitive world with our understanding of research. Our list of customers include prestigious Chinese companies, multinational companies, SME’s and private equity firms whom we have helped grow and sustain with our fact-based research. Our business study covers a market size of over 30 industries offering unfailing insights into analysis to reimagine your business. We specialize in forecasts needed for investing in a new project, to revolutionize your business, to become more customer centric and improve the quality of output.
204, Professional Centre,
7950 NW 53rd Street, Miami, Florida 33166